Send As SMS

Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

HNT - When Animals Attack...

In honor of my eleventh Half-Nekkid Thursday post I thought I would offer you some violence. Here you see my Cairn Terrier, Trooper, attempting to make my hand his dinner...or at least a snack. Actually this picture is a couple of months old, but I thought it would work for this week. (click on the pic for more exciting and breathtaking detail!) I was talking with Julie today and we were discussing all our past HNT posts and I thought I would do a little research and see just how many I've had. I found them all and have them linked here in case you're interested... July 21st July 28th August 4th August 18th August 25th September 15th September 22nd September 29th October 6th October 13th Happy HNT (or HHNT) everyone!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?