Send As SMS

Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Happy HNT!

I’m sure this pose has been done before, but it’s as creative as I can get this week. I’ll try for something better next time. Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday everyone!! Once again, a shout out to Osbasso, the creator of HNT. My Mom came by for a visit yesterday and is leaving this morning to go on home. She had been to her Mother’s house in S.W. Georgia, and decided to swing by here on her way back north. She was supposed to be here by noon but when I called her at 9:00 a.m. she informed me she was only thirty minutes away! The kids and I scrambled to get the house straightened up. We thought we would have plenty of time to clean and even wash the dog before she got here. Unfortunately it didn’t work out quite that way. Still, it’s been a nice visit. I grilled out some killer chicken breasts and we had a great meal together. Did anyone else watch Over There, the new series on FX, tonight? I’ve been looking forward to it for weeks now. This new dramatic series focuses on American soldiers, and takes place in present day in Iraq. The first episode was pretty good, not great, but alright. I’m looking forward to watching it again next week. I think it may turn out to be pretty good. Have a great Thursday!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?