Send As SMS

Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

HNT - The Portrait of a Loser...

"The University of Georgia has the best football team in the SEC and they will go on to win the conference championship. I love the DAWGS!!" gasp... Okay, now that I have that out of the way....on to Half-Nekkid Thursday! Last week I made a bet with Mel over the out come of the University of Tennessee and Georgia football game. Obviously I lost (dammit) and here is my humiliation....for your enjoyment. I hold UGA in my hand, in a caressing way....uh, yeah....certainly not in a crushing way... Fortunately my wife, a '93 grad of UT, wanted to contribute to my shame as well with her boobage. Imagine how this must have hurt and humiliated her, but she loves me and wanted to share my pain....She's a real champ! Well, there you have it. I hope I've paid my "gambling debt" properly and in full. Y'all have a great day and Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?