Send As SMS

Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

HNT...Looking Down...

I took this picture a few weeks ago. I know it’s not the most exciting submission I’ve had for the fabled Half-Nekkid Thursday, but it will have to do for now. Picture if you will....My wife is sitting on the toilet. She had finished doing her business and was still there, all comfy and reading the latest People Magazine. I’m sitting in our bedroom listening to her as she talks about her day, while also flipping through the magazine. At some point I get up from my place on the bed, camera in hand, and walk into the bathroom. I stand before her as she continues to talk. With no warning I pull out “little Chuck” and offer it to her. She looks up at it, then at me and then at the camera. She laughs and says, “What’s up? You need another HNT pic?” She wasted no time and within moments she had much of me in her mouth. As I continued to stiffen I continued snapping pictures. After a couple minutes I had quite a few pics of my hardness resting between the soft lips of her mouth. Most of them were a little too risque for a typical HNT post, but there were a few where all you could see was her head...bobbing back and forth and preforming the act all men love to receive. This pic was taken early that night, but I feel like it captured the true essence of the “job at hand”. So, without further adieu I offer you my submission for this week.... Have a very happy HNT!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?