Send As SMS

Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

HNT...A View From Behind....

Once again it's Thursday and you all know what that means. Time to get Half-Nekkid!! My submission for today is a blast from the past. From mid 2003 to be exact. Back in the days before my wife and I married she was often willing to pose for those most special kinds of pictures. There were even times when she'd allow action shots to be taken. We once even made our own movie in a hotel room in Destin, Florida. Ah, those were the days.... What we have here is one of the before mentioned action shots, only it's been cropped to take out the juicy parts. Had the pic not been cropped you would be able to see two different types of insertions. One was my thumb, the other....well I'll give you two guesses. Later today I'm heading out to go out of town. I hope you all have a wonderful HNT! If you're not sure what that means check out the button over there on the left. In case you're wondering she does know I'm posting this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?