Send As SMS

Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

The Alligator, revisited....

As y’all know I’m busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest this week. I’m going out of town later today to Dothan, Alabama for an all day meeting on Friday. I didn’t plan on posting anything again this week until I heard about Bo Snagley’s post from the other day. It seems he re-posted his, misguided, tale about the time he and I met The Alligator. So that those of you who read his version would know the real story, I also decided to re-post mine. I originally wrote this in three parts last June. First, let me give you a little back story... Last Spring I wrote about nine posts detailing all I went through with my divorce, as well as my meeting and eventual marriage of Susan. I called them The Divorce Chronicles. Each time I’d post a new installment old Snagley would leave a comment asking, “When you going to tell about the alligator?” Well, eventually I got tired of his bitching and moaning and I composed the three part story I offer again to you here today. He quickly followed up with his “version”. If you have the time feel free to click on the following links and read the story. It’s quite entertaining; complete with colorful country folk, flatulence, mystery and SEX! I won’t be posting again till Monday so if you don’t have time to read it all today, y’all just come on back and check it out over the weekend! It’s too bad the comments aren’t there anymore....there were definitely some good’uns!! Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Have a good rest of the week and weekend!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?