Send As SMS

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

The Blow Job - How to make it a work of art....

There were a couple of posts recently, written by some broad about her feelings and thoughts on the subject of fellatio. You’ve all probably already read the two posts I’m mentioning, but to sum it up she had given what she termed a BBJ (Birthday Blow Job) to her husband, and she pointed out five points she felt were important for both the person giving and the man receiving. She then came back a little later and wrote a follow up post where she lists even more things. I personally thought they were all very educational, but I thought I would expound on them from a man’s point of view. For the men who may be reading I hope this will help you discover some concepts that just might bring you a brighter future with having your knob slobbed. For the ladies, may my words here strengthen your resolve and give you the sudden burst of energy you need to hurry out and lick the pole of the guy nearest you (or closest to your heart...whichever). So, if you’ll indulge me I’ll begin...Sit back, enjoy and feel free to add your thoughts in the comments. By no means is this a comprehensive list. Let me begin by saying I’ve received my fair share of oral sex in my life. I’ve been thinking about it and if I had to put a number to it I’d have to say there have probably been at least sixty-five people, er uh, females who’ve had the honor of having their tonsils tickled by my rod over the past twenty-two years. Some were great and mind blowing, many were just so-so. All in all I cherish each and every experience. I’ll take the good and the bad, because really?....if you’re lucky enough to get one, can it actually be that bad? But there are a few things you can do to make the experience much more memorable. For the Blower: For the Blowee:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?