Send As SMS

Friday, January 27, 2006

 

You did what?

Can I just say how much I’m hating this show Dancing With The Stars? Susan’s got herself hooked on it and we’ve been watching it every week. Of course it’s not on just one night, but two. There is the hour long dancing show on Thursday nights, then the lame ass “kick off” episode on Friday. What joy.....If she decides she wants us to take ball room dancing lessons I’m divorcing her. Anyway, now that I have that off my chest, let me get on with this post. First let me just say I had intended on not posting much this week. I’ve been real busy with work, and y’all know I’m trying to spend less time in the Blogosphere. Well the whole queef episode happened Monday night and it’s been all down hill from there. Then there was Half-Nekkid Thursday yesterday and I just had to put my two cents worth in. Thanks for all the comments, by the way. Remember, the Internet adds 15 pounds...and objects appear larger than in real life. Okay, to round out this week of posting I require some input from you all. Thanks to the queefing incident I’ve been wondering about embarrassing sexual experiences. I know it’s been asked before on countless blogs, but I’ve never asked.....so, tell me about your most embarrassing happening betwixt the sheets, or in the backseat, or on the dining room table, etc. We’ve all got one, so come on and entertain us!! I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?