Send As SMS

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

A Hard-On at the Hair Salon....

I went and got a haircut today. You may remember the last time I got one, I wrote about it here on my blog. I go to a place called Sport Clips. In case you aren’t familiar with the chain I’ll fill you in on the layout of the place. The entire salon looks somewhat like a athletic locker room. There is a big screen television out front to watch while you wait, and there are also smaller t.v.s built into the lockers at each hair cutting station. You can watch whatever is on ESPN the whole time you’re there. The place is also decorated with athletic paraphernalia. Here the main decor is Alabama and Auburn, but there is some other SEC school stuff as well. For $20 bucks you get a cut, then a head massage while your hair’s being washed. After the wash a hot towel is wrapped around your face and you’re given a face massage. It’s all topped off with a neck and back massage given once you return to the chair. They then add gel, brush or comb your hair, and you’re done. I had the same stylist today as last time, and again it was an arousing experience. How ‘bout I share it with you, m’kay? The women that work there are all fairly attractive. They wear some kind of referee uniform outfit, and they’re all super friendly. My girl today actually remembered me from the last time, and we made small talk while she cut my hair. As she was finishing up she asked if I wanted the “special treatment” and I assured her I did indeed. She led me to the back, or the “showers” as the sign says, but unlike during my last visit she removed the smock thing I had on during the cut. I sat down and leaned my head back into the sink and got comfy. Once the water was warm enough she began wetting my hair, applying the shampoo and started rubbing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage. Several times during the massage she would let out a low kind of moan, almost sexual, like she was really getting into her job. As before, half way through, she asked, “Feel good baby?” Why yes ma’am it sho nuf do! It was at some point during all this I came to realize I was getting a massive erection. Again, it surprised me. Seriously folks, I’m not sixteen anymore, nor am I twenty-one even. I don’t sprout wood every time the wind blows like I did in my younger days. So getting a hard on, especially one this stout was a bit of a shocker. But I didn’t let it bother me. I continued to lay back and get my massage. Once that was done she placed the hot towel over my face and then bent down and began firmly rubbing my entire face. Because she had to lean over further, her breasts found themselves rubbing against the back of my head, and even touching my forehead on occasion. Knowing this was happening caused me to get even harder, if you can believe it. That’s when it hit me....I wasn’t wearing the damn smock thing and my erection was most likely quite visible. Since my face was covered with the towel, and it wasn’t possible to look down and check, I let my fingers be my eyes and moved my hands from where they were crossed across my chest and onto my lap. There snaking down the inside of my left thigh was lil’Chuck, straining against the material of my black jeans. It was a good thing they were a looser thanks to the weight loss, but still they weren’t loose enough. For the remainder of the massage I kept my hand over my bulge and tried to think of something else. When we were done, and she was leading me back to the chair, she smiled and asked, “Did you enjoy that? I, blushing, assured her I had, then she added, “Yep, I sure could tell!” Oh God, how embarrassing! Yeah, maybe I should start going back to the barbershop I used to go to with the old man barber. When I got home I was happy to see Susan’s car parked in the garage. Perhaps my intense horniness would get some relief in the form of a little afternoon delight. When I walked in and hugged and kissed her, squeezing her ass a little in the process, she said those four words that ruined the mood. “I got my period.” Great........

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?