Send As SMS

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Birthdays, washing the dog and erections.....

First off I just have to say.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!! My little friend, The Queen of Pink, turns 42 today! What an accomplishment! Y'all be sure to stop by her place and wish her the best. She's hoping for a minimum of 50 comments today. I guess I better say, before she kicks my ass, that she's actually only 32. She's such a youngun! Speaking of Julie, I was talking to her yesterday afternoon and happened to mention that on Saturday I bathed my dog Trooper. Actually it wasn't exactly a bath per say...I washed him in the shower...with me in there with him....and I was naked. For some reason she found this not only uproariously funny, but a bit odd as well. What do y'all think? It was actually a wonderful way to accomplish his weekly bath. I was able to hold him up, against my chest, and wet him down completely under the shower head. Our shower has a bench seat in it, so I was able to set him down on the floor, take a comfortable seat (being sure not to sit on my balls....I've done that before and it's so NOT a good thing), and lather him up real well with his shampoo. Then I picked him back up and rinsed him. Susan was there at the door to take him up in a towel and dry him off. The whole thing took about five minutes and I have to say it was a lot more comfortable and easier than bending over the tub and trying to hold him with one hand, while soaping him up with the other. So what, I ask you, is wrong with that? Seems perfectly normal to me. Nothing wrong with a little "Father and Dog bonding." At some point yesterday I got my Christmas Spirit back. I think it was actually around 1pm, when I went to Sport Clips and got a haircut. Have y'all heard about this place? I've been going there off and on for the past six months or so, but I've never had an experience quite like the one. First let me describe to you exactly what their services are. Not only do you get a haircut while watching ESPN on several televisions around the place, you can also get your hair washed, then get your head, face, neck and shoulders massaged. In my opinion it's a great way to spend $20...short of an Oriental Massage Parlor. At one point yesterday when the woman was massaging my hot towel wrapped face, I swear she began to moan. I wasn't sure at first, but then I heard her say..."Oh yeah, you like that don't you? It feels good doesn't it?" I have to admit it was quite erotic. I even sprouted a bit of wood. Who would have thought I'd be walking through a barber shop with a hard on? Certainly not me! That's it for today....Have a great Hump Day!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?