Send As SMS

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

A Star Wars HNT.....

The Force is strong with this one.... In celebration of the release of Star Wars episode III on DVD Tuesday, (see my post about it here), I thought I would take a Half-Nekkid Thursday picture with my trusty light saber. Actually it’s my son’s, but anyway....You can’t imagine how difficult it is to take a pic like this. Last week’s pic was easier because I could hide my manhood behind a fairly large pumpkin. It ain’t easy trying to hold the sword and keep my lil’ buddy perfectly inline behind the saber shaft. (yeah, I said shaft!) Alas, after several attempts I got it fairly right and here is my submission. A Jedi Knight sans pants and boxers. Happy HNT and May The Force Be With You!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?