Send As SMS

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

That Most Special of Days.....

Happy Star Wars episode III new release on DVD Day!! You didn’t know that today was yet another holiday did you? Today is the day where all across the land people go in droves and purchase the new release of the final episode of the bestest sci/fi-fantasy series of all times. Have you bought your copy yet? No? Yeah, me neither...I told Susan last weekend that I intended on buying it on November first and her response was simply, “Well, that’ll be good. I’m sure we’ll be able to go without groceries next week so you can get your gay Star Wars movie.” Isn’t it great having such a supportive spouse? Yeah, I’m all kinds of lucky. Actually I have a plan.... When she gets home later today I intend to have the living room all dusted, vacuumed and straightened up. I’ll also have the laundry washed, dried and folded. The dishwasher will be emptied and the kitchen sparkling. When she comments on how nice everything looks I’ll also point out that I intend on cleaning my office real nice like. The cleanliness of my office is a real issue with her. In my opinion it’s my office, I work (yeah right!) there and I should be able to keep it as disorganized and dusty as I want. She doesn’t agree. She’s always on my ass about getting my papers filed, cleaning the cig ashes off my desk, dusting the ceiling fan, etc. She’s even promised incredible displays of sexual acts if I only clean my office. Well today the office cleaning will be the icing on the cake. Once she digests all these wonderful things and that happy feeling overcomes her I’ll say, “So, would it be okay if I took the kids to Wal-Mart this afternoon and bought the new Star Wars DVD?” She won’t be able to refuse me. She’ll gladly give her blessing, I’m sure. Yeah, sometimes it’s nice to let your wife feel like she wears the pants in the marriage. Because, seriously, I’m the man here....really, I am......Well, wish me luck!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?