Send As SMS

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Still Time To Send Your Pictures.....

Good Tuesday to you all! Things are very busy with work, and I have another full day of crap ahead of me, but I wanted to take a moment this morning and give you an update on the "Your Personalization of What's Up Chuck" opportunity. I have had some nice submissions so far. To those of you who have sent me pictures, thanks! There is still time for the rest of you to get your pics in. I intend to begin posting the pics on Thursday evening. If you can get them in by end of business on Thursday then fine, if not just send them when you can and I will update the photo album accordingly. As I said in my previous post, this is ever so vain of me, but don't you think it will be fun?? :) Many of you have been quite creative with your pics....I can't wait to begin sharing them!! Take care and I will be talking to you soon....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?