Send As SMS

Sunday, April 03, 2005

 

Your Personalization of "What's Up Chuck"....

I was chatting recently with my lovely and intelligent friend, She With Extra Strength Surfing Fingers, and she suggested an idea for a blog post that I found a bit interesting. Actually I had thought of this myself a while back, but her suggestion reminded me of it and I thought I would give it a go. Call me extremely vain, or stuck on myself, but I would like to see a picture of my site on the monitor of your computer. Now I know many of you have digital cameras and have the capability to produce the picture I am requesting. You can make the pic as anonymous as you like, or you can even put your head, hand, foot, boob or anything else you'd like in the pic, just be sure my blog is visible. Take your picture(s) and email them to me at chuck116@gmail.com and I will post them here for the world to see. If you would like for the world to not know who the owner of the computer monitor, hand, foot, boob, etc is then I will respect your request and post the pic as anonymous. Come on, break out the cameras, loosen up and have some fun! Let my readers into your office, home, bedroom or where ever it is you keep your computer and show us all how I look on your screen! I sure would appreciate it! I will be the first to show mine. Here is my blog on my lap top screen.

In other news, I may not be around much till Wednesday. My boss is coming into town to work with me tomorrow and I am sure my nights will be busy out entertaining him at local bars and strip clubs. But email me your pics and I will get them up beginning on Wednesday. Thanks!!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?