Send As SMS

Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Tragedy, Times Three...

Do you recognize this guy? Huh....Do ya? He’s one of my favorite singers ever. His music played a big part of my “redneck existence” from the time I was in the ninth grade till pretty much the present day. I can’t count the times I’ve sat around drunk with fraternity brothers, listening to his music and spitting Copenhagen juice in a cup. I learned a valuable lesson from him, a lesson that I’ve kept close to my heart ever since the mid 80's and that is that, “We say grace and we say ma’am, if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn.” Yeah, a county boy can survive. I’ve loved Hank Williams, Jr for years...but you never see him without his hat and sunglasses. You seriously NEVER see him this exposed ever since he had his nearly life ending fall from a mountain while climbing it, or something, back in the 70's. But here he is....It seems he’s been arrested for some kind of assault. You can read about it here if you’d like. He’s got to be innocent. Hank Jr. wouldn’t do something like that. He’s all about love, you know. I’m ready to protest. Who’s with me? It's a tragedy. In other news...wow, what a shocker last night on American Idol. Mandisa, what happened girl? Maybe you shouldn’t have sang a Shania song. You’ve got a hella voice, but when we think of a Shania's tunes we think of a hot chick from Canadia. But you do have a very pretty face! It’s a shame she’s gone. Next week they’re singing songs from the great group Queen. Hell, if she was still around she could perform Fat Bottom Girls! It's a tradegy. For those of you wondering what’s up with me and HNT, well I think I’m about spent in that department. I’ve shown pretty much everything that can be shown half-nekkid. Yeah, I know...It's a tragedy. I left a rather descriptive comment yesterday in response to a question on this subject from Bellarosa. But now that Osbasso has the anonymous HNT site going on, I might just have to contribute! Stay tuned... Later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?