Send As SMS

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Here Comes Peter Cotton.........D'oh!!!

This is the last you’ll hear from me till next Tuesday, at the earliest, and I wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter! We’re fixing to head off for our four day vacation down in Destin, Florida. I don’t suppose I have to express again here how excited I am. I have a feeling this is going to be a great family get-a-way. It’s been a while since we’ve had to worry about the “sex with kids sleeping near by” thing, but thankfully we’ll have a two room suite and the kids will be in bunk beds in the other room. I’m also hoping for a little “sex on the beach” action. I think my twelve year old might have to watch a DVD with her brother while Susan and I slip down to the moonlit beach, with a blanket for a little one on one time. Don’t worry, we won’t leave them alone for long...hell, it only takes me five minutes after all! LOL Once I’m back I’ll regale you all with tales of our adventures. Maybe I’ll even snap a few anonymous bikini pics while laying around on the beach. Wouldn’t that be exciting? Is it just me, or do other guys (and maybe a few girls) like to see those voyeur pics of unsuspecting chicks walking or laying on the hot sand? Maybe it is just me....I am a perv after all! Before I go I thought I’d present for you a special Easter picture. Since it’s NSFW I have it on my picture site. It’s a picture of me, pre-op. I hope you enjoy!! HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?