Send As SMS

Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Where Everybody Knows Your Name...

Okay, so based on your responses I rectum Fecal Friday is a no go. Oh well, I thought it was a great idea, but I don’t want to disgust people any more than I usually do. I suppose I’ll just have to delete all the poop pics off my digital cam....what a waste. So, in other news I’ve returned from three days in Mobile, Alabama. Other than having to actually work, I had a great time. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a very sociable person. I love to meet new people and make new friends. There was a time in my past when I used to frequent bars and just strike up conversations with whoever was sitting near me. Those conversations, combined with the alcohol, would often cause me to get into a bit of trouble. And by trouble I mean wild sex with strangers. Of course those “one night stand” days are in the*cough* past, but I still like to drink it up with random people. I did this frequently over the past three nights. There was a restaurant near the hotel I was staying at, and I took a good friend/customer there for dinner Sunday night. We sat in the bar area and I quickly realized that the crowd around the bar were mostly regulars and all pretty friendly with each other. My kind of place, I thought. I got friendly with the waitress/bartender, Ida, as well as a couple of the patrons sitting closest to our table. Monday night I again chose the same joint, deciding against driving too far and risking a possible DUI. This time I sat at the bar smack dab in between a busty blond 30 something and an attractive black lady with some serious junk in the trunk. Ida remembered me from the night before and soon I had my beer and was working on my first shot. I used one of my time tested ice breakers by ordering a redheaded slut shot, and that instantly got the attention of the ladies next to me. They of course wanted to try my favorite shot concoction and three drinks later I had the blond’s hand on my knee, the hot black chicks arm around the back of my stool and I realized at that point that Old Chuckie was back! God it felt good. We continued on for another hour talking, joking, drinking and flirting. Ms. Big Tits asked me if I’d like to accompany her to Biloxi to party a little more, but I declined. I may like to flirt, but something told me that if I went with her I’d probably be tempted to end up balls deep in this chick, and that might go against a few of the vows I took about two and a half years ago. Yeah, I bet you didn't know I could withstand temptation. Tuesday night, once work was done, I showered and headed back to the restaurant. This time when I walked into the bar area Ida called out my name and began pouring me a Ultra draft. She introduced me to a couple fellas sitting at one end of the bar and I joined them and began making friends. I had a great time getting to know those guys. We talked about all kinds of stuff and I really felt accepted and part of the crowd. We ended up doing two rounds of sluts, a shot of Rumplemintz and a shot of Goldschlager. Combined with all the beer, I was gradually feeling no pain! As the evening wound down I realized I should probably cut the booze and head back to the hotel. My bar buds asked me to come back the next time I was in town, and assured me they’d probably be sitting here at the bar whenever I get back. I think I will stay in that hotel, in that part of the city, the next time I’m there. I really had a great time each night I was there. Those folks certainly made me feel at home. I wish I had friends like these here...Can you tell I’m lonely? Yeah, I'm pathetic. I hope y’all are having a good week!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?