I thought I’d take today and write a little about the wonderful three days I had with Julie and Paul
, and share a few more pictures while I’m at it.
We met Saturday night at a Hampton Inn in Jackson, Ms. I actually arrived a few hours before they did, so I had to wait anxiously for their arrival and the first meeting. I was okay till Julie called and told me they were about thirty minutes from getting there. The nerves started up then. Luckily I had already had a couple cocktails (I always bring my mini bar with me whenever I travel) so the nerves weren’t too intense. Soon I received another call and it was Julie saying they were turning into the hotel parking lot. I knew that was my cue to come on out, greet them and then help them carry their shit up to the room next to mine on the fourth floor.
Down the elevator I went, out into the corridor and over to the side door. Then I froze; I couldn’t bring myself to open that door and walk out to find their car. I stood there for a minute, hand on the door slowing my breathing and thinking. I couldn’t believe that finally after more than a year I was going to be coming face to face with those two. This was a momentous occasion. I’m sure you can gather, from what you’ve read in the past, that we have a special bond; an unusually formed friendship that in most cases wouldn’t have developed as it did. Everyday people “meet” through blogs or in other ways on the Internet, and I’d imagine in most cases those meetings don’t amount to much at all. It’s been different with us, from the very beginning.
So, there I stood…waiting to step through that door and meet my friends. After a few moments more I did just that. It was AWESOME!!
Now for some highlights:
- Kicked things off by having cocktails in the room
- Got in the car and drove to Hooters (Julie’s first time)
- Drank three pitchers of beer then drove to a sports bar
- Find out that the titty bars in Jackson had recently been closed by the mayor (son of a bitch!)
- Julie and I played Darts while Paul took random pictures, and the Beverly Hillbillies played on the tv above our heads
- Had a few redheaded slut shots (Julie’s first time - see in pic on the table)
- Back to the hotel around 1am, Paul passed out and Julie and I stay up and talk
- Up early and went out for some shopping
- Lunch at Red Lobster…hello? Can you say Lobster Fest?
- Went to The Bass Pro Shop, took pictures of Julie kissing an alligator (see pic)
- Back to the hotel to watch the redneck festival, er I mean, NASCAR
- Started drinking again around 4pm
- Walked next door to Chili’s for more drinking and dinner
- Had a shit load of Purple Hooter shots (Julies first time)
- Paul is the only one to eat, Julie and I drink heavily (2 for 1 Margaritas)
- Leave there and go to yet another sports bar
- Have more redheaded sluts and pitchers of beer
- Julie and Paul play pool (see pic) and I play songs on the jukebox and flirt with two chicks at the bar, Julie flashes patrons and shows cleavage (see pic)
- Bet them I can get the girls to invite me to join them, but Julie declines to make the bet
- Take a pictures of Julie making out with a stuffed animal head hanging on the wall (see pic)
- Back to the hotel, Paul and I jack off to see who can cum the fastest and Julie takes pics and dances like a stripper, Paul wins
- Julie’s so drunk she slips in spilled cum and hits her head on the edge of the desk
- We call 911 and she’s kept overnight with a slight concussion
And now for some pictures...
I'll write about the day and night (oh what a night it was
) of camping next time!!
Oh yeah, Happy St. Patrick's Day
! There sure were some great S.P.D. pics yesterday for HNT! Thanks for all the comments on mine. Tonight I shall party with the wife, eat wings and drink green beer....Hooters anyone? Have a good Friday!!