Send As SMS

Monday, March 27, 2006

 

A Little Bit of Nothing...

I’m embarking on what will be a week from hell. I’ve got a ton of work related crap to do this week; meetings to attend, people to see and places to go. Don’t expect much from me until at least Friday. I’m not saying I won’t “pound one out” later for the old blog, but at this point it’s highly unlikely. My kids went with their Mother over the past week to visit family in Florida. Susan and I have enjoyed a week as childless parents, it’s been nice but I’m ready to see them again. They’ll be home sometime today. Not much excitement happened here over the weekend. We watched a lot of television; movies, basketball and shit on Tivo. Yesterday we went out to lunch and then to see Inside Man at the movies. It was very good! If you’re a Denzel, Clive Owen or Jodie Foster fan then this is the movie to see. I highly recommend it to everyone. Is anyone else as happy as I was to see Tony Soprano finally come out of that coma? Man, I was ready to stop watching, after last night’s episode, if he hadn’t. They better start kick starting some action soon! I’ve waited a long time for this show to start back up...I want to be entertained! Well folks, it’s back to the salt mines for me. My five minute break is over. I hope you all have a good and productive week. I’m ready for Friday already! Later...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?