Send As SMS

Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

HNT - Chuck O'Leary and his Pot O'Gold....

Happy (a day early) St. Patrick's Day, and Half-Nekkid Thursday, to you all!!! I thought I'd go risque one more time for HNT. It seems to be a trend lately with me. Just in case you're wondering, this picture isn't one of those Julie and I took this past weekend..but it would have been hella cool if it had! I must give my good buddy Southern Sweetheart a shout out, and thank you, for employing her Photoshop skills! Just think....she got to see the unedited pic! lol I'll continue tomorrow with more tales from the exciting weekend I've recently returned from...and more pictures!! I'm sure y'all are dying to read/see it all!! It's not Irish, but you can kiss it if you want!! HHNT!!!! Edit: For a more NSFW version of this pic click here! Come on, you know you wanna...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?