Send As SMS

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Happy Hump Day!

Yo, yo, yo! Sup Dawgs? Sorry, just channeling Randy Jackson there for a minute. Hey folks. Damn, this week is kicking my ass and it’s only half over. I have never looked forward to a Friday more than I am now. I’m actually typing this (slightly drunk) Tuesday night cause I know I won’t have time to do much more than click “post” in the morning. I’ve got meetings galore Wednesday, and several more on Thursday. So don’t y’all be expecting a HNT pic from me, okay? I’m sure you’ll all understand. So, is everyone still watching American Idol? Yeah, I thought so. You know Taylor Hicks is DA MAN, right? I’m sure you saw the perspective Idol’s performances last night and you’ll agree with me that he was the best. Chris who? Yeah, after last nights show I’m convinced that Chris Daughtry can’t sing anything but hard rock shit. Check out the new Taylor game link thing I have (added by Julie) on my side bar. It’s all kinds of fun! Click on it and watch him dance. Okay, so obviously I don’t have much to say today... Oh, yeah....There was something exciting that happened last night. I was outside having a cig and watching my dog take a dump and I heard some loud music coming for the hot young chick’s house (purchased for her by her rich Dad) next door. My curiosity got the best of me and I walked over to the house and found myself getting all wrapped up in the drunken festivities. Luckily I had my camera and took this picture. ;) I don't know about you, but there is something kinda hot about this picture. Maybe it's the chicks kissing, or the hand in the pants, or the bra covered boobage....nah, it's definitely the cigarette betwixt her fingers! LOL Thanks Shumpeh! Y’all have a great Wednesday and Thursday. I’ll be back with more on Friday. Happy Hump Day! I'll be humping me some tonight!! P.S. I finally got a chance to respond to your comments from the last post. Thanks for taking the time to holla!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?