Send As SMS

Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

HNT - Truly A Mystery....

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised yesterday to find in my e-mail inbox a collection of pictures from what appears to be a very lovely lady. It seems she gained inspiration from the terribly scary picture I posted a few Half-Nekkid Thursday’s ago and wanted to bring her impressive assets, and my ugly mug, together for some photographic magic. I must say I was completely flattered! Don’t ask me who she is, I’m just as puzzled as you are. The email address was random and there was nothing to indicate who the beautiful boobage belongs to. There was just a quick message, along with the pictures, giving me permission to use them anyway I’d like. I may use the other pictures she sent in a future HNT post, but they’re completely NSFW so I need to figure out how to go about posting them. Anyway....I hope you all have a wonderful Half-Nekkid Thursday! Oh, and by the way...whoever you are...thanks a bunch! If anyone else would like to join Ms. Anonymous and send me pics, feel free!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?