Send As SMS

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

To Queef or not to Queef....

Wow thanks to all your comments yesterday, I've learned quite a bit about Queefing over the past 24 hours. I can't thank you enough. I especially appreciated the link Ed left in my comments. Click on it and check out number three. It's so fitting and informative, especially for those queefers down here in the deep South. His help here just intensifies the importance of the UK/USA alliance. I'm thinking George and Tony could grow even closer, and crush terrorism, if only they understood the importance of queefing...Do you think Laura and Cherie ever experience such vaginal melody? Knowing the importance of their husbands, I sure hope they do. For the record, and to answer several of your comments, I've f**ked my way through my fair share of queefing in the past....it's just been a while. Therefore it took me a bit by surprise. It should also be noted I hold both national leaders, and their wives, in the highest of regards. No need to send out the Secret Service! Y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?