Send As SMS

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Slipped the Surly Bonds of Earth...

Brad, one of my best friends, called me the night before. “Hey man, my parents are out of town the next couple days. I’m staying home “sick” tomorrow, why don’t you skip school and come hang out with me and Rick.” It was a tempting offer, but I wasn’t in the habit of skipping school. As a matter of fact it wasn’t my habit of doing any real delinquent activities. I had a scholarship to work towards and I was one more year from graduation. “Brad I’m not sure. I don’t want to get my ass caught again.” “Man don’t worry about it. Nobody will know.” I thought about it for a few seconds and said, “I think I’m gonna go to school. How about I come over right after school and hang out with you guys?” “I have a better idea” he said, “why don’t you call Tricia and get her to skip too and both of y’all come on over here and hang out. We’ve got seven beers and four wine coolers.” He was certainly tempting. A chance to hang out all day with my new girlfriend, and drink some booze....I couldn’t imagine it getting any better than that. “I’ll have some condoms laying out where you can find them, and you can use my room for as long as you want.” He said, sweetening the offer. Condoms...obviously that meant full blown sex. Something Brad had already done with his ex girlfriend and something I had yet to have taken part in, though I hadn’t exactly confessed to. It was exciting and tempting... “Okay, I’ll give her a call. Listen, my Dad needs to use the phone, so I doubt I’ll be able to call you again. If I’m gonna be there I’ll show up around eight or so. If not, I’ll see you after school.” The next morning I picked up Tricia in the Senior/Junior parking lot at our High School and together we drove to Brad’s house. In no time we were drinking beer and wine coolers and watching The Price Is Right. We were laying together on the couch while Brad and his step brother Rick were sitting in the two recliners on the other side of the room. We began to kiss while we lay there, and soon the heavy petting began. Brad cleared his throat to get my attention. “Chuck, why don’t you take Tricia and show her some of my cassette tape collection in my room.” He said with a grin. We got up from the couch, still kissing, and walked out of the living room, down the hall to the last door on the left. Tricia sat down on Brad’s bed and said, “Lock the door, okay?” I turned to push the lock button in and turned back to see her holding up one of the condoms he had laying on his night stand. “Come here.” I followed her advice and joined her on the bed. We kissed and our hands wandered. Within minutes I had her skirt up around her waist and her panties down. I removed my shirt, jeans and underwear and began rubbing my rock hard cock through her abundant pubic hair and against her flat stomach. She removed her hands from around my neck and again presented the condom to me. I fumbled with the wrapper, but eventually figured it out. She helped me roll it down my dick and I unceremoniously plunged it into her. My GOD what a feeling! I was having sex! I was actually screwing for the first time. We kissed as we fucked. We began to get a rhythm going. It felt so good. I began to feel like I was getting that same feeling I got when I masturbated. I knew what was going to happen next.....then, we heard the doorbell ring. Oh shit! Brad’s parents were home early! It never occurred to me that his Dad and Step-Mom wouldn’t worry about ringing the doorbell. Tricia and I scrambled to get our clothes back on. I left her in the room and walked back down the hall to the living room, zipping my pants as I went. “Really? You’re kidding me.” I heard Brad say as I entered the living room. He was standing at the front door talking to the mail man who was delivering a package, too big to fit in the mail box. “It’s all over the t.v. It happened a little while ago.” The mail man said. “What’s going on?” I asked. Brad shut the door just as his step-brother was turning the television back on. “The mail man just said that the Space Shuttle blew up.” “You’re kidding me.” Was my response. We spend a good part of the rest of the school day, glued to the events on the television....Me, Brad, Rick and Tricia. Twenty years ago today I lost my virginity and our country suffered a terrible loss. Do you remember where you were when you heard the news? "The crew of the space shuttle Challenger honored us by the manner in which they lived their lives. We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for the journey and waved goodbye and "slipped the surly bonds of earth" to "touch the face of God." President Reagan, January 28, 1986

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?