Send As SMS

Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Big Bag of Blah...

Howdy folks....it’s Monday, how about that? I feel like a big bowl of steaming brontosaurus crap today. It’s not that I’m under the weather or anything. I guess it’s a mental thing. I came to a sudden revelation this morning and it’s kinda slapped me across the face. I have much to do to remedy this condition I find myself in, but I’ll do it. It just won’t be easy, but nothing worth while really is. Sorry I’m being so vague, but maybe I’ll fill you all in sometime soon. Anyway, how was your weekend? Mine was so-so. I drove home from Tennessee Saturday morning and proceeded to catch up on all the tivod television I had missed over the previous few days. Yesterday I had a pretty nice time doing all kinds of fun stuff with my kids. I’ve only seen them like two or three days since Christmas day. It was nice having a whole day to catch up and hang out with them. I’m glad to have them back home, and into their normal routine again. They’ve spent entirely too much time under the careless thumb of their Mother. I’ve got another busy week of work ahead of me. Tuesday and Wednesday I’ll be out of town again slaving at one of those food shows I just love so much, (yeah, that’s sarcasm...), so I might be a bit absent here on my site and around the blogosphere for the next few days. I promise to get back into the “blogging swing of things” soon. I just hope I’ll have something worth while to write about when I do. In the mean time go spend some time reading the, not always pithy but frequently entertaining, posts of many of my friends from my sidebar. I found this particular post to be very informative. Talk to you soon...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?