Send As SMS

Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

Ready for my Winter Wonderland Vacation....

Well folks I’m back from one trip and getting ready to leave for another, only this time it will be purely for pleasure. Tomorrow afternoon my wife and I will be relaxing at this beautiful hotel pictured. Awesome looking place, huh? It will be my first time visiting Canada and I’m really looking forward to it. Today we’ve been busy getting things ready to leave. Susan has been shopping for cold weather clothes, and I went to Wal-Mart to get me some long johns. I’m hoping Julie and/or Snagley will grace my blog with their writing talents while I’m gone. Dick sure entertained us all with his Fattie Friday pics last week. Yeah, I was just as surprised as I’m sure many of you were when I clicked on my blog Thursday and that lovely chocolate goddess loaded on the page! Yeah, that’s something else I tell ya! Well you all have a great week, and I’ll be back Thursday. Maybe I’ll even have a special HNT pic to post then. We’ll see....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?