Send As SMS

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

"It was beauty killed the beast."

Well, as I mentioned in my last post we went and saw King Kong today. Let me just say....WOW!! It was quite a spectacular film. The special effects were amazing. I loved how they kept it true to the original and set it in the Depression stricken 1930's. Jack Black even did a good job. Over all I’d say it was one of the top best movies I’ve ever seen. There was one rather disturbing scene where these uncircumsized penis looking worm things attacked, but other than that it was truly amazing. The action was so realistic that I, being afraid of heights, was moved to nausea as Kong hung from the top of the Empire State Building with the chick in his hand. Yeah, it was really good. It’s an excellent way to spend three plus hours. If you go and find you might need to pee anytime in the near future, be sure to do it during the first hour. Once the action moves to Skull Island you’ll not want to miss a minute of it. And the best part? My wife actually cried at the end! I guess she loves gorillas after all! Hey I want to thank the 28 of you who have flagged yourself on my Frappr! Map. If you haven’t done so yet, please take a minute and do so. If you have a personal gravatar be sure to upload it as well. It would appear that the Ohioans are in the lead with the most readers from a single state. I hope the rest of your weekend is ever so enjoyable! By the way, if you click on the above picture it opens much larger and makes a perfect desktop wallpaper!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?