Send As SMS

Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

HNT - 2005 in Review...

It is Osbasso’s suggestion that those of us who have participated in Half Naked Thursday post our favorite personal picture from 2005. Well, I’ve been a pretty regular HNT poster since the earliest days. In the past six months I’ve posted seventeen entries. Of those seventeen there are four that are my favorites. Since I couldn’t decide I thought I’d post all four and let you decide. These pics vary from me in action behind my wife...to me on the can...to a couple of me posing completely bottomless with props. So......what you think? If you want to see all the others you can check out my HNT links in my sidebar over there on the left. Here's to a the end of one Half-Nekkid year, and the beginning of another!! Happy HNT!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?