Send As SMS

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Vacation facials.....

Last year we went on vacation and stayed at a nice resort in Florida. While we were there the hotel had hired an Elvis impersonator to perform. This guy was actually featured on a MTV program about people who have plastic surgery to make themselves look like a celebrity. He was going for the Elvis of the late 50's or early 60's look. He actually looked more like him in person than here on this pic. He also talked just like him. It was pretty cool. Anyway, he was walking up and down the beach, outside the Hilton, and posing for pics with folks. Here he is with Susan. I was walking up from the water and missed being in the pic by a couple seconds. This post isn’t supposed to be an “Elvis and me” story. It actually has to do with vacations. We’re taking a trip to Banff in Canada next month. We’ll be flying back home one month from today. Part of the package includes a day where we can choose an included event to enjoy there at the resort. You can choose from a wide variety of things. We chose to take a tour of Lake Louise which includes a sleigh ride in a horse drawn sleigh. Yeah, think “jingle bells” and me in a one horse open sleigh and you get the picture. You can also choose to take part in other events, but they cost extra. Last week we were online choosing what we wanted to do, and where we wanted to dine, and I decided that we’d get spa treatments as well. I figured a massage (my choice) and a facial (Susan’s choice) couldn’t cost too much. Well yesterday I got an email confirmation from the travel agent saying the massage and facial would each cost $187 Canadian. That’s like $160 in US dollars. I forwarded the email to Susan with a note saying, “That must be some pretty damn fancy sperm for a facial to cost that much!” Yeah, she agreed. Needless to say we won’t be getting Canadian spa treatments. Speaking of facials...I’ve been giving a few lately...that would be the nut busting kind, not the other. It’s not something I’ve done a lot in my life. I know that might come (pun intended) as a shock, but it’s true. The one or two times I have done it with Susan in the past, she’s usually reacted pretty negatively. You know, it’s not the kind of reaction that makes the experience all that satisfying. But lately she’s kind of gotten into it. I’m not sure why. Last Friday I trimmed the pubes and shaved the boys real nice like and even took a shower. That night, when the time for lovin arrived she was all kinds of impressed with the manscaping job I had done. I guess she just didn’t want to stop what she was doing when she had her head down there. Either that or she was laying at the perfect angle to be able to watch television whilst she was blowing me. Which ever the case may be, she kept at it until I had reached the city limits of Orgasmville. When I informed her of this she paid no mind and continued to stroke, suck, lick and finger. Within seconds she popped me out and I was blasting the side of her face with my man seed. Once it was over she didn’t cuss, complain or run screaming (as she had done in the past), but merely said, “Damn that was hot.” I believe she meant the temperature of my spunk and not the act itself, but who knows? Anyway, I enjoyed it....so much so I did it again on Sunday. Before I go I think I should say hello to my sister. Yeah, she’s reading my blog now. You may have even noticed she left a comment on my last post. Well sister dear, if you’re reading this post, please be aware that acts like the one I have just described belong inside the confines of a marriage. M’kay? So don’t get any ideas....thanks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?