Send As SMS

Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Say It Ain't So.....

From the Associated Press: "After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways," they said in a joint statement released by their publicists. "This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other." Is there hope for any marriage after this tragic news? As I sat down to take my morning dump this morning and opened the newspaper I was shocked and sickened to read this news. Seriously, I've been fans of these two for years now. Their show on MTV was one of my favorite reality shows ever. I even once had a dream that Nick and I were buddies and we hung out and watched football and drank Miller Lites together on a regular basis. Oh well, first there has been all these many natural disasters like hurricanes, tornados, flooding and Ashley cought on film drunk at Burger King....and now this....maybe we are facing the end of the times. Well tomorrow is my birthday. I hope I can put all this bad news behind me and have a good day!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?