Send As SMS

Friday, November 04, 2005

 

Retro Pic Friday.......and lube.....

Happy Friday to you all! I certainly hope you all have had a most splendid week. I don’t really have much for you today, as usual, so I thought I would just throw out some random crap your way. I did have an interesting hit on my blog yesterday. Now usually I don’t get that many off the wall internet searches for the way folks find my site. I’ve had my share of people looking for stuff about Bo Bice, or looking for a chili recipe. I’ve even recently had someone searching for “pictures of Susan naked” and they found me. (Although I have never posted a pic of my wife naked...I just email those out to interested parties...) Anyway, I was surprised and a little disgusted when I found that someone from Virginia found me by Googling the phrase, “wife makes husband bend over lube”. What’s even scarier was that I’m the #2 link out of about 195,000! Well, y’all should know I have never bent over and had anything lube related done to me. Yeah, I’ll go on the record with that statement, if necessary. A few months ago I was posting pictures of myself, and others, from the old days. Usually pics from college...and they often included my old room mate, Bo Snagley. It’s been a while so I thought I would entertain you once again with a picture from Chuck’s past. I know the picture is grainy and kinda hard to make out, but this is me with my sister taken sometime in 1986. She’s my only sibling and we’re thirteen years apart. I’m very proud of her. Not only is she an awesome person, beautiful and intelligent....but she’s a great friend of mine. I really didn’t get to know her much while she was growing up. When she started Kindergarten I went off to college. Then, after college, I married and started my family. It wasn’t until her high school and college years that we really became close. Now she’s a recent college graduate and has moved off on her own to start her career. It’s her first time living away from home and she’s taken quite a big step in moving out of state. But she’ll do great! I sure do love my little sis and miss her a lot! Well, that’s it for me today. I hope you all have a great weekend! I’ll be back next week....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?