Send As SMS

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Hump Day, Orgasms, Fences and Birthdays...

Happy Hump Day to ye all! Hopefully you’ll all get a chance to hump something today. Based on this information the average person only gets to enjoy ultimate enjoyment on average 16 hours in their lifetime. Hmmm...I wonder how many I’ve logged so far? It’s mid week and so far it’s been a busy one. I’m looking forward to the weekend though, because my parents are coming for a visit. I’ve been needing to fence in one side of my yard in order to have an enclosed area for Trooper to enjoy. So Friday afternoon and all day on Saturday we’ll be setting posts and putting up about 44' of privacy fence. This is something I’ve never done, so it should be a real adventure. We’ll pause of course on Saturday to watch Tennessee kick some Alabama ass....God I hope so...but if the game goes south we’ll just keep on working and try not to let our tear soaked eyes hinder us from the job at hand. I’d also like to give a birthday shout out to my South Carolinian friend, Wanting More. She’s turning 40 something today! LoL So y’all go wish her the best! No seriously, she’s 38 I think...Happy Birthday girl! Well unfortunately this is about all I have for you today. I’ve got a full slate so I better get to it. I hope you all are having a super week! See you on Half-Nekkid Thursday!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?