Send As SMS

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Dinner With Bloggers, Tivo and Balls.....

I have been so busy lately and I forgot to mention something very important that happened last week. Last Wednesday night I had a wonderful dinner with one of my good blogger buddies. Jules, from Cheaper Than Meat, happened to be in town on business and Susan and I met her for dinner and drinks after work. It was so cool to finally, after like more than a year of chatting and reading each other’s blogs, get to meet face to face. Jules, if you read this, I had a wonderful time! Thanks for not showing the repulsion you must have felt when you first saw me in person! Well how was everyone’s weekends? Mine was taken up with college football and Tivo. Last Thursday we had it installed and I have been hooked! Yes I know we’re like one of the last households in the country to get it, and I can’t imagine why I’ve waited this long. It is so addicting. I’ve been taping all kinds of shit. It’s like one of the best inventions ever! Things are going to be pretty busy for me around here for the next couple days. So y’all probably won’t hear much from me, so I leave you with this picture. Why am I posting this picture you may ask? Hmmm, actually I really don’t know. I guess I just thought it was funny. I found it on some website a while back that posts funny pictures. I suppose until now I haven’t had the balls to post it. Hope you all are having a nice start to your week! Talk to you soon...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?