Send As SMS

Monday, September 26, 2005

 

My Old Lady's Birthday...

We’ll today is my woman’s birthday. Susan turns thirty-five today. The kids and I have planned a little party for her tonight. I’ve made homemade manicotti, at her suggestion, and I bought a small cake and some decorations. When she gets home tonight the place will be all decorated, dinner will be ready and we will sit back, eat and watch Tennessee lose to LSU. Then I will take her into the bedroom and give her pleasure like she hasn’t experienced since, well....this past Saturday night. I plan on giving her everything I’ve got at my disposal, and let me tell you...once I’m done she’ll be one happy and content Birthday Girl! She’ll probably have trouble walking tomorrow. The mail just came and she received a letter from the AARP. I thought that was pretty funny! Our weekend was pretty laid back. My ex-wife, FA, had her Mother in town so the kids spent the weekend with her. Susan and I watched football and went out for her early birthday dinner Saturday night. I didn’t sleep well last night because we were under tornado watch, it was raining like a bitch and the wind was howling. The power kept going on and off and when it was on the satellite was usually searching for a signal, so I set up till almost 2am listening for a warning siren. Luckily nothing happened, but there were a couple damage causing tornados west of us. Before the storm I did watch two episodes of the new HBO series, Rome. Have any of you seen this show yet? It’s a collaboration with the BBC and it’s pretty damn good. It takes place in Rome during the Julius Caesar days. There is plenty of violence, nudity and sex which always makes for good viewing. The earlier episode last night actually had full frontal male nudity. I mention it here not because I enjoy that sort of thing mind you, only because it’s not everyday you see some dudes twig and berries on television. One thing that did amaze me is how the ancient Roman broads took such care to shave their armpits and trim their choochies. Even the slave chicks. Who would’ve thunk it? Well I’ve been setting up for a food show today and have a full day at the food show tomorrow, so this will probably be all you’ll get here till Wednesday. Then Thursday I have to go out of town for a meeting Friday morning in South Alabama. So things could be a little sparse from me this week. Please try to hold back your tears! Talk to y’all later...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?