Send As SMS

Friday, September 23, 2005

 

How About A Little Q&A.....

Well I found this on Chunk's blog, and since I love to punish myself so, I thought I’d give you a Friday post full of more info about me that you could care less about... 1. Legal First name? Charles 2. Were you named after anyone? I was named after my Great Grandfather who had VD and died when he fell down a flight of stairs, drunk. 3. Do you wish on stars? Not since 1991 4. When did you last cry? Two weeks ago during an episode of Laguna Beach. No seriously it’s been quite a while. 5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast beef 6. What is your birth date? November 26 7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? The Partridge Family Greatest Hits 8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Certainly 9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me? No hardly ever... 10. What are your nicknames? Chuck (duh), Lucky, Chuckums, Cockmeister, Studmuffin 11. Would you bungee jump? No, not unless I can be guaranteed that the cord will hold my heftiness 12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope 13. Do you think that you are strong? Only when I don’t shower for a couple days...then the odor can be ripe enough to shame a Frenchman 14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan 15. Shoe Size? 12" to 13" depending on the shoe...I got big feets! 16. Red or pink? Definitely Pink!! 17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I suck at dieting and exercise lately 18. Who do you miss most? Sometimes...I miss “Single Chuck”, but only on occasion 19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Right now I’m typing this in bed, so that would be orange boxers and nothing else 20. What are you listening to right now? Hurricane Rita reports on the Fox News Channel 21. What did you eat for breakfast? Nothing, I held out for lunch with my wife at Ruby Tuesday 22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? University of Tennessee Orange 23. What is the weather like right now? Well seeing as it’s now officially Autumn and I live in Alabama, it’s warm and in the high 80's 24. Last person you talked to on the phone? My wife's friend Susie G. 25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? B&B (boobs and booty)...like ‘em both on the juicy side 26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well it wasn’t sent to me, I kind of stole it, but I do enjoy Chunk’s blog...he’s from Tennessee after all 27. Favorite Drink? Vodka mixed with Crystal Light lemonade 28. Hair Color? Dark Brown and thinning 29. Do you wear contacts? Yes, have since 1985 30. Favorite Food? Steak, rare... 31. Last Movie You Watched? Bye Bye Birdie....yeah, I know....I’m a dork 32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Any day as long as there is sex involved. 33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Either as long as there is some T&A 34. Summer Or Winter? Winter, I like it cold 35. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs, as long as you grab my ass 36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? A light fruit salad...nah, who am I kidding....Pecan Pie 37. Living Arrangements? In my home with my wife, two kids, a dog and kitten 38. What Books Are You Reading? The Last Coach, The life of Paul “Bear” Bryant 39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Do not use one 40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Fox News from 8pm till I went to bed at midnight 41. Favorite Smells? Trooper after a bath, cut grass, my wife's perfume and my own chili farts 42. Favorite junk food? BBQ flavored potato chips 43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? If I have to pick one I’d say Beatles, but I don’t care much for either 44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Tijuana, Mexico for now Okay, that was all kinds of fun. If you’ve actually read these, without too much skimming, then I hope you’re so much more educated now about your friend Chuck. You folks have a lovely Friday and a most festive weekend!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?