Send As SMS

Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Happy "Baby's Daddy" Day...

Happy Father’s Day to me and all you other “Baby Daddies” out there. My day was pretty decent. We picked the kids up from their mom’s around 10:45 this morning and the four of us went out to lunch at a new restaurant in town. I ordered a medium well steak (famously called the steer butt) that ended up being completely raw in the center, I am talking blood raw and cold to the touch, so I sent it back and they took it off the bill. It was a good thing, seeing as the steak cost $32. I don’t know why I thought I needed a piece of meat that expensive. This evening I made spaghetti for the family, and me and the kids watched Shrek 2 for like the 100th time. Besides this fancy new laptop I am using now, I received a nice card from the kids and one from my wife. Over all it was a nice day with my two wonderful children! I’ll fill you all in on the weekend with the in-laws soon. Just wanted to post real quick and say hello. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! More later…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?