Send As SMS

Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Back Home...

I would like to take a minute and give you all a big thank you for all the comments and emails regarding the death of Susan’s grandmother. She is very appreciative to you all as well. We returned home yesterday evening and have been literally exhausted. It was a jam packed last four days. Her grandmother was 87 years old and the past four years of her life had been spent in a nursing home due to a stroke she had suffered. From the accounts of all who testified, she was a remarkable woman who lived a full and wonderful life. She was always willing to see to the needs of others before her own. She was greatly loved and will be missed. Unfortunately I don’t have more to say right now. I have a lot to catch up on with work so this site may be silent for a day or so. Please bare with me, I promise to get back to it soon…hopefully sooner than later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?