Send As SMS

Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Quick Update...More Later...

Ladies and Gents, I am back home from Florida. I am tired and worn out, and my feet hurt! My business down there went extremely well, and I did a good amount of partying in the evenings. This is just a brief update to let you know that I am alive and well and getting ready to go out of town once again tomorrow. I will try to put forth a regular post on Sunday evening and catch you all up on the excitement of the past week. Many of you have left comments and sent e-mails. I appreciate it and will get back to you all soon. Right now I am worn out, having loaded a 14′ U-Haul truck full of crap I am driving to Tennessee in the morning, and want to go have sex with my wife then go to bed. I hope you all are doing well. Later…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?