Send As SMS

Monday, May 02, 2005

 

I heart Jo...

I am a big fan of the show on ABC called Super Nanny. I also watch the similar series called Nanny 911 on FOX, but it just doesn’t do it for me like Super Nanny does. Tonight we watched both shows and it finally occured to me why I like the ABC show better. It has everything to do with the Nanny herself, Jo Frost…. Ain’t she beautiful? I don’t know, there is just something about her. Maybe it’s her accent…I love when she says to the unruly kids in her British accent, “Come now, we must go sit on the naughty step“, that does it for me. Maybe it is the way she knows how to reign in the kids as well as train the parents. Maybe it is the look she gets in her eyes when she is shocked at the behavior of the children and adults. It could be the way her bosom strains against the buttons of her blouse, or the arch of her eyebrow…I am not sure what it is, but I think I could be in love. All I know is this nanny chick is one HOT Brit! I find myself wanting to convince my son to be a brat just so I can have us audition for the show and get her to spend a few days here in my house. I think I would have to find every way possible to try to seduce her if she were to visit. I hear she has a thing for Christmas boxer shorts! ;-) She is certainly not a glamour queen, but she definitely knows how to work it. Jo, if you are reading this, you should know you have a big fan in Alabama. Come on down here and teach me a thing or two. I have been a very naughty boy!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?