Send As SMS

Monday, May 09, 2005

 

Home Again....

Well, I am finally home and very happy to be back. It felt like I was gone forever, not just five days. Next week we head out for a cruise then I am off to Nashville for a regional meeting. I won’t be home for seven days then, but at least part of the time will be filled with R&R. I sure hope everyone has been doing well. I haven’t been able yet to catch up with the many blogs I read, but hopefully I will be able to do so soon. My trip to Florida last week was productive. I was able to secure the chance for some big new business as well as enjoy some hearty night life on the coast. I ate some tasty seafood, drank a lot of alcohol and met some nice folks. All in all it was a good time. I returned home on Friday evening and immediately had to load a U-Haul truck with furniture to take to my parent’s home in Tennessee. The truck was a piece of crap and I was very glad to get the four hour drive over. Susan followed in the car with the kids and we arrived in time to prepare for my sister’s college graduation party. The party was a blast. At one point there were probably thirty people there, all friends of my sister and parents. I helped Dad grill the burgers and hot dogs by the pool and enjoyed watching all the young 20 something’s strut around the place. We got home yesterday afternoon and I dropped the kids off so they could be with their Mother on Mother’s Day. Susan and I then came home and crashed for a two hour nap. When we woke up I went to pick the dog up from the vet where he was being boarded, then we made a nice dinner and watched some TV before hitting the sack once more. Oh yeah, we did have a nice quickie in the kitchen with her on the counter, but you all don’t want her hear about that so I will hush. Today has been spent trying to catch up on work. It’s nice to have a week where I don’t have to go anywhere. The ex is out of school this week so she plans on having the kids the whole time. Susan and I have some events planned for a few evenings this week, then this weekend we will be going to the Crawfish Boil and seeing Hootie and the Blowfish perform Friday night. I am looking forward to that. Not the crawfish mind you, they are not something I particularly like, but the concert should be fun…and of course the beer will be nice! Okay, that is about it for now. Hopefully I will have something of more interest to post about in the next day or two. If not, then you may have to put up with another “divorce” story. Either way I will be in touch. Y’all have a good week.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?