Send As SMS

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Quick Thursday Update....

I am so ready for the weekend! This has been a long week and I have been very busy with work. I thought I would take some time and make a quick post because I wanted to let you all know three things..... First of all I have posted another guest blogger post on Bo Snagley's blog. This one includes pictures from college that I scanned in. Click here to take a look. Also, if you didn't have a chance yet to read about when Bo and I first met you can click here and read the story. I promise it will move you to tears, or your money back! Secondly I wanted you all to know that I continue to appreciate all your comments on my "divorce chronicle" posts. I will continue the story in detail. I plan on posting the next entry on Friday evening. I have noticed that a few of you leaving comments are under the impression that these tales are currently happening to me. I want to take this time to remind everyone that this all occurred in early 2003. Thank God, it is all in the past! Finally I guess I should let you know that I am having some severe foot problems. I went to a podiatry doctor two years ago and he took x-rays and let me know that I have some serious bone spur problems on my heels. The pain returned about a week ago and I made an appointment and went to see the doctor again this morning. He gave me a painful shot in my heel, some lifts for my shoes, and this big ass blue thing for my left foot. I just took this picture and thought I would share it with you all in hopes I might get a little sympathy! lol Really folks, it hurts like a SOB! If things don't improve soon I will have to have surgery to have them removed. From what I understand, surgery to have bone spurs removed comes with a difficult recovery period. Susan has already told me that she will let her boss know that she will need to leave work everyday by four o'clock in the afternoon, during that time, so she can help me out with things around the house. I have a follow up appointment next week and will know better what will need to happen. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great Friday!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?