Send As SMS

Sunday, March 27, 2005

 

One Too Many Chocolate Eggs....

Innocent Angel? Or Vicious Hell Hound? Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have had a nice day and the Easter Bunny brought plenty of candy. I think I saw him shopping at Wal Mart last night, picking through what was left over. This has been a pretty busy weekend. We kept busy yesterday working in the yard. I spent an hour trying to pull up a root about as big as my leg. I thought I was going to have a heart attach trying to dig and chop that bastard out of the ground. The whole time I was fuming to myself, getting more and more pissed because it was a perfectly nice bush that had been there for years, but Susan didn't want it anymore. Jeeze, what a waste! Once I finally got the thing out I sat down to rest on the swing and enjoyed the view as my wife was bent over at the waist planting flowers. Mmmm I loves me a juicy bootay! It was a hot one yesterday. I believe it got up around 86 degrees. After the yard work we went in to shower and relax a bit. I turned on the air conditioning and nothing came out of any of the vents. I went outside to look at the A/C unit and noticed that all the pipes/tubes down inside were covered in ice. Looked like a Freon leak, so I called Bo Snagley to get some advice. Old Bo spent a few years in the heating and air business so I figured he could offers some direction. He did, and I appreciated the help. Last evening Susan and I went out to dinner and to do a little shopping. We got home just as the storm hit and we ended the night watching television and drinking wine. I watched three episodes of Nip/Tuck. That is a really good show! Today we prepared a big Easter dinner, drank more wine, and waited for the ex to bring the kids home. They were pleased with their Easter baskets and all the goodies and we all settled down for a big ass meal. Honey baked, spiral cut ham, green bean casserole, sweet potato souffle, hashbrown casserole and deviled eggs. It was ever so tasty. Now everyone is exhausted and resting and I sit here typing this now with yet another storm on the way.

Crap, back to work tomorrow....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?