Send As SMS

Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

A Little Bit Of Nothing....

Good morning my blogger pals, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! My computer's keyboard is still not working, but I went and bought a Logitech plug in keyboard so that I would be able to type. It's hard to get used to typing on a regular sized keyboard, when I have been using a lap top for three years. But never the less, I shall try to make the best of it all. Last night Susan, my daughter and I went out to eat and then shopping at the mall. Susan had seen a co worker wearing these new shoes, so she wanted me to get a pair. They are a collaboration between Cole Haan and Nike, and quite comfortable, although pricey. The boy is with his Mother this weekend. We got home around 8:30 and all pretty much passed out in exhaustion. Now, after around 10 hours of sleep I feel much better. Ready for, what will most likely be, a busy day. Susan has an itch to do some spring cleaning, so I am sure we all will be busy beaver's around here today. Speaking of beaver, I do hope to get me a little this evening. If you are all good boys and girls I may even write about it later. My sex life is one area I haven't spoken of much on the blog lately. All in all, my six days out of town were pretty good. I was in Biloxi for work and play and I did a lot of each. I never really won any money, but I didn't lose much either. I guess you could say I held my own, spending most of my time sitting at the bar, playing video poker and drinking free beers while being flirted on by old ladies from up in Yankee land. I met several who wanted to take me under their saggy wing and teach me a few things about gambling, as well as, I'm sure, a few other things. The food show booth I designed and set up won 2nd place out of probably 130 booths. I was pretty excited about that. I did take a few pictures, other than the ones at Hooters, but I won't bore you all with those. Most of all I was happy to be back in the bosom of my family, which was much more firm and enticing than that of the old women. Have a good'un....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?