Send As SMS

Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

How About Some Pictures....?

I thought I would give you a little taste of some of the fun I had while I was in Biloxi. Tuesday afternoon, after the food show had closed down for the day, a few of us decided to stop by Hooters for a couple beers. I took this picture of some of the waitresses hanging out around the front of the restaurant. The girl that waited on us looked a little bit like Paris Hilton. I took this picture of her and a friend of mine, but first I asked her where Nicole was and if she had any little dogs. She responded by saying, "That's hot." Then she asked me what my room number was so she could stop by and, uh....never mind.... I made it home today around 4:30pm. Damn, it is so good to be home. More later...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?