Send As SMS

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Almost Home....

I feel like I have been gone forever! I am looking forward to getting back home tomorrow. I left Biloxi this afternoon and am now in beautiful and historic Mobile staying in a hotel downtown. I have a meeting here tomorrow, then I am heading home. This is the first opportunity I have had to get online since Sunday morning when I last posted. It is good to be able to blog again, although to be honest I haven't really missed it that much. I have missed connecting with my Blogger Buddies, but the act of writing hasn't been missed. Hmmm, I wonder if this may be the start of something.....? If you listen closely you may be able to hear a massive sigh of relief coming from your friend Chuck. The Ex signed the papers yesterday at 4pm CST. I am, as you can imagine, very glad to have that chapter closed. Now she can continue to be the bother she has been, only I don't have to pay her for her time! I know this is brief, I will fill you in on the other recent events soon. I may also be able to include some pictures! I hope everyone is well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?