Send As SMS

Sunday, February 27, 2005

 

Up Chucking Some Photos....

Good afternoon all! I have decided to take a step and add a photo album. You can find the link in the upper left hand section of my blog. Feel free to browse the pics and leave a comment or two. I will add some more soon. Susan had to help set up at an event her company is having today so she was gone from around 9:30 this morning till noonish. I headed out to Home Depot again to see what else I could buy and screw up while trying to make it work. Since last weekend I had painted the kids bathroom upstairs, and yesterday I put up a fence, I thought today would be a good day to get a cabinet thing for over the toilet in the upstairs bathroom. I am a little more proud of this job (versus the fence job) so once I have it up I will take a pic for your inspection. I have been slow cooking a pork butt all day and will be shredding it later to make barbecue. We will have that tonight along with baked beans, fries and coleslaw. Nothing like some country cooking to eat while watching The Academy Awards! It's cold and rainy so I am thinking a nap might be in order. Have a great day!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?