Send As SMS

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

Many Thanks....

I wanted to make one big mass thank you to all of you who commented on my last post. You all gave such good advice and suggestions. I also want to thank those of you who sent emails. I have said it before but it is worth saying again....This Blogger community is so incredibly awesome! It amazes me that so many people, the world over, can care and offer advice to people they will never meet. I only hope that I can give as good as I get. Today has been difficult. FA is in hospital and will be for an unknown amount of time. She called me today sounding like her old self. I asked her if she regretted putting herself in there, and she said that in a way she did. I guess the sympathy she was hoping for isn't coming. I told her what her Father had told me last night to tell her. He pretty much said that he would be praying for her, but that is all she would be getting from him. Her hopes of money aren't coming. I haven't heard from her Mother, although I had figured she would have called me by now. But the night is young. When she called me today her biggest concern was whether I would come to the hospital, get her apt. keys, run by her place and get her favorite pillow and take it back to her. She said the visiting hours were from 6 to 8pm. I told her there was NOWAY I would be able to do that. She never once asked about her kids, just seemed pissed that I wouldn't drive the 50 mile round trip to deliver her damn pillow. Again, thank you all!!! I really appreciate your many words and thoughts. Got to serve dinner, more later!!

Edit 10:00pm: Her Mother did call me about an hour after I posted the above. Any fears I may have had about her Mom helping finance her fight against the legal action I am taking have been put aside. The Ex MIL said, before I even mentioned it to her, that FA did NOT need to be left alone with the kids and she did NOT need to be getting alimony from me anymore. She said she was tired of spending $1600 a month to support her, and she planed on cutting her off at some point in the future. She even asked me if I thought she should have her committed to an insane asylum. I told her I didn't think that was necessary as I don't think she is insane, only jonesing for attention. If the attention is cut off....maybe she will straighten herself up. We can only hope....for the sake of the kids.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?