Send As SMS

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 
It is time for me to be in bed, but I think I might have over dosed on Nyquil. I have been taking it now for several days, maybe I have built up an immunity to it or something. It hasn't seemed to work tonight. I have spent today taking care of sick kids and a sick Chuck. Jeeze this crap is getting me down. It has been over two weeks now since I started with the congestion, cough, etc. Maybe I should have gone and seen the doctor a while ago. In other news I watched Ray tonight with Susan. That was really a great movie. I sat there and watched the whole time and never once saw Jamie Foxx. He was Ray Charles. That man deserves the Academy Award this year. If he doesn't win the Oscar there is something wrong. It is hard to believe that only a few years ago he was strictly a comedic actor. Wow, what a great job. If you haven't already seen it, go buy or rent the DVD.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?